- Homework will be assigned pertaining to each topic. Solving the problems
in the homework is critical to learning the material and understanding the concepts presented in the course.
- Homework late policy: Homework assignments are always due by the beginning of class on the due date. Assignments one day late subtract 10%; two days late loses 25%;
three days late loses 50%. After 3 days the assignments will be considered a ZERO.
- If you miss the class, it's your responsibility to
find out about any homework assignments made during your absence.
- If you feel that a mistake is made in grading an assignment, you must present a written appeal to the TA and copy the instructor within 2 days after the assignment is returned to you. Your appeal should be specific. Grades will not be changed after the two-day period.
- Keep each homework for helping you prepare for the exams
- Submission Guidelines:
- Label each homework with course # (ECE160), assignment #, instructor name (Dr. Xing), and your name.
- Please organize all pages (in the right order) of your answers into one file, name your file using "hw#-your last name.pdf or doc" (e.g., hw1-xing.pdf) for submission
- Please submit your homework files to Class M: drive:
- Access M: drive by following the instructions (for Mac users);
- Under the folder "ECE-160", access the folder named by your UMASSD email ID;
- Create a sub-folder named hw under your folder;
- Create a sub-folder for each homework under the folder "hw" (e.g.,hw1, hw2, ...);
- Copy/move your homework files to the corresponding hw# sub-folder (e.g., copy your hw1 file to the folder ".../hw/hw1/") to complete the homework submission.
It is important that you read the above instructions carefully before working on your first homework!!
- Homework 3 (PDF)
- Assigned on: Monday, February22
- Due: Monday, March 1
- Homework 2 (PDF)
- Homework 1 (PDF)