- Use Acrobat Reader from Adobe to view and print the PDF files.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, lab assignments are always due at the end of the lab session. Unless you have a legitimate reason and inform the instructor in advance, late lab submissions are subject to the following penalty: one day late subtract 10%; two days late loses 25%; three days late loses 50%. After 3 days the lab assignment will be considered a ZERO.
- Submission Guidelines:
- Please name your lab files using "lab#-your last name-p#" (e.g., lab1-xing-p1.cpp for Lab 1, Problem 1; lab1-xing-p2.cpp for Lab 1, Problem 2) for submission
- Please submit your lab files to Class M: drive:
- Access M: drive by following the instructions;
- Under the folder "ECE-160", access the folder named by your UMASSD email ID;
- Create a sub-folder named lab under your folder;
- Create a sub-folder for each lab under the folder "lab" (e.g., lab1, lab2, ...);
- Copy/move your lab files to the corresponding lab# sub-folder (e.g., copy all your lab 1 files to the folder ".../lab/lab1/") to complete the lab submission.
It is important that you read the above instructions carefully before working on your first lab!!
- Lab #5 (PDF)
- Time: February 22, Monday, 2-3:50pm
- Lab #4 (PDF)
- Lab #3 (PDF)
- Lab #2 (PDF)
- Lab #1 (PDF)