- Homework will be assigned pertaining to each topic. Solving the problems
in the homework is critical to learning the material and understanding the concepts presented in the course.
- Unless otherwise stated, you must
solve the homework by yourself, without help from others.
- Label each homework with course # and name, assignment #,
instructor name (Liudong Xing), and your name.
- Use standard 8 1/2 by 11 paper, and write on one side of the page
only. Staple all sheets. This helps considerably in grading.
- Homework late policy: Homework assignments are always due at the beginning of class on the due date. Assignments one day late subtract 10%; two days late loses 25%;
three days late loses 50%. After 3 days the assignments will be considered a ZERO.
- If you miss the class, it's your responsibility to
find out about any homework assignments made during your ansence.
- Keep each homework for helping you prepare for the exams
Please read the above instructions carefully before working on your first homework!
- Homework 8 (Last one:) (PDF)
- Homework 7 (PDF)
- Homework 6 (PDF)
- Homework 5 (PDF)
- Homework 4 (PDF)
- Homework 3 (PDF)
- Homework 2 (PDF)
- Homework 1 (PDF)