- Homework will be assigned pertaining to each topic. Solving the problems
in the homework is critical to learning the material and understanding the materials presented in the course.
- Assignments are always due by the beginning of class on the due date.
Late penalty rule: Assignments one day late subtract 10%; two days late loses 25%; three days late loses 50%. After 3 days the assignments will be considered a ZERO.
- Unless otherwise stated, you must
solve the homework by yourself, without help from others.
- Label each homework with course # (ECE560), assignment #, and your name.
- If you miss the class, it's your responsibility to
find out about any homework assignments made during your absence.
- If you feel that a mistake is made in grading an assignment,
you must present a written appeal to the instructor within 2 days after the assignment is returned to you.
Your appeal should be specific. Grades will not be changed after the two-day period.
- Keep each homework for helping you prepare for the exams
- Please organize all pages (in the right order) of your answers into one file, name your file using "HW#-your last name.pdf or doc" (e.g., HW1-Xing.pdf), and submit it to email@example.com
It is important that you read the above instructions carefully before working on your first homework!!
- Assigned: Feb. 17, Wednesday
- Due: Feb. 26, Friday